sobota 29. ledna 2011

Mother Sunday

Němci. 1971. "Appropriately evil, halloween heavy psych zombie jam"


MUST HEAR!



Lyrics:

Here I am all alone
in the empty graveyard at midnight
and I don't know what i'm doing here
I've lost my way

And the mist is slowly falling
over my underchilled (?) body
and I don't want to get out of here now
so please god help me on my way

Now as it gets towards the midnight hour I'm still alone
and I can see them creeping out of their tombs all made of stone
and I can feel them creeping all around me
oh god, what shall I do
that is all I can beg, that is all I can ask, my god, of you

Now as it gets towards the morning hours
I'm part of it all
and I'm beggin you my friends
not to come near me no more
because I might hurt you might hurt you
so please my friends just go away
that is all I can ask that is all I can beg that is all I can say
oh no...

(via ubangistum)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat